Author Topic: Some fellow gun owners giving us bad name with homophoba  (Read 2203 times)

Douglas

• View Profile
Re: Some fellow gun owners giving us bad name with homophoba
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2016, 04:55:01 PM »
i don't go places that don't allow concealed carry because i'm law abiding.  it is a felony to carry a firearm into a place that either by law does not allow it, or has properly posted signage that does not allow it.  it's not personal, i'm following the law.

Get your facts straight. It depends on the state. Here in Georgia, signage matters diddly. If the business owner personally asks you to leave, you must, or you become guilty of criminal trespass. If they don't know you are carrying, zero laws have been broken.

Personally, I won't enter a store that has signage saying no guns allowed not because it's illegal(because it isn't!) but because the business owner has put up a sign that says, "We're totally unarmed, ROB US!", to criminals, endangering their customers far more than anyone in their place of business who happens to be licensed to carry.

i do know the laws in New Mexico as they relate to legal concealed carry.  would you like a link?

i was speaking to where i am, New Mexico as was noted in a reply.

HuckleberryFun

• I'm your Huckleberry. That's just my game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2016, 12:58:10 PM »
"Homophoba" sounds like a nasty disease. The CDC needs to get on that one!

CSACANNONEER

• View Profile
    • Join the NRA
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2016, 11:52:19 PM »
Signage doesn't carry any legal weight in gun friendly California. While that was a bit sarcastic, it's also true. In fact, California is probably one of the best states for CCW if you can get one or are covered under HR218.
Pistol, rifle, shotgun, reloading and CCW Instructor

NRA memberships - click here to join or renew at a discounted rate