Author Topic: Hello to all.  (Read 1037 times)

nvytaurus420

• View Profile
Hello to all.
« on: December 20, 2016, 12:10:04 PM »
My name is Leia. I am on active duty with the United States Navy and am currently stationed on shore duty in Virginia. I am originally from Maryland, where the gun laws are quite, erm, restrictive. As far as gun rights are concerned, I'm glad I got VA! I have been in the Navy for over 6 years and was previously stationed on sea duty in San Diego.

Usually, most people wouldn't expect a black lesbian to be pro-2nd amendment, but I am one of the very few who are. I'm not even in a line of work that would require the use of a firearm (I'm an electrician). However, I am registered as a private investigator in Virginia because it's something I would like to pursue when I get out anyway and I just recently qualified to carry as a P.I. and have my CCL.

That's it for now. Looking forward to the discussions on the forum....

HuckleberryFun

• I'm your Huckleberry. That's just my game.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello to all.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 09:20:04 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

JohnB

• View Profile
Re: Hello to all.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 11:03:47 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Leia. Congrats on being stationed in Free America rather than the People's Republic of Maryland. "Restrictive" is one of the politer terms for Maryland's firearms laws but we are fighting to turn things around here. If you get the notion to make a trip home during the legislative session, your aid would be most appreciated!
Your vote is another cartridge in Liberty's rifle.