Author Topic: 1/9/17 NYC/NJ Range night- One seat available  (Read 540 times)

VeganPilotMarty

• View Profile
1/9/17 NYC/NJ Range night- One seat available
« on: January 03, 2017, 08:58:50 AM »
Hi all,

Hope you all had a great holiday season.

I'm trying to plan range trips on a more regular basis and the first trip this year is on Monday 1/9.  I'll be driving, leaving and returning to/from Upper East Side (between 86th and 96th st stop on the 4,5 or 6 trains)in Manhattan at 4:45 heading to Gun For Hire in NJ where ANYONE CAN SHOOT a handgun. (Www.gunforhire.com for more info).  First time shooting or experienced welcome.

We go to a vegetarian Chinese restaurant afterwards for a quick meal and then home.

I pay for gas and tolls and don't charge for my time.

All other costs are shared and prices are discounted at my membership rates. I'm not 100% sure but I believe we will be getting a discount on our rental and my member rates for sure on ammo, (must use their ammo in their rental), and a $10 range fee.  I have some eye and ear protection to lend but we have to rent 2 pair.

Please message me or reply here for more details. If you are in NJ or just want to meet us there please also let me know.

The only thing I ask is that if you commit you show up and be on time.

There is no Pink Pistols NYC chapter.  I'm just trying to introduce more people to shooting.

Also, Tony Simon's Diversity Shoot is on 2/7 2/2 at GFH and I'll be going to that. Last shoot had 60 people.

Thanks.

Marty
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 01:06:01 AM by VeganPilotMarty »

VeganPilotMarty

• View Profile
Re: 1/9/17 NYC/NJ Range night- Two seats available
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 07:38:20 AM »
Only one seat left.

VeganPilotMarty

• View Profile
Re: 1/9/17 NYC/NJ Range night- One seat available
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 01:05:10 AM »
Diversity shoot is 2/2 not 2/7

VeganPilotMarty

• View Profile
Re: 1/9/17 NYC/NJ Range night- ±Now maybe 2 seats available
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 01:58:08 PM »
One of my definites just turned into a maybe so if there are 2 people who want 2 seats they're yours.