Author Topic: Would like to start a NJ Chapter.  (Read 605 times)

AlexTheSane

• View Profile
Would like to start a NJ Chapter.
« on: February 10, 2017, 06:37:53 PM »
Hello everyone.  I've noticed that there is no Pink Pistols NJ/NYC.  I would love to start a chapter.  I have a friend who is an NRA Instructor onboard with starting a chapter.  Any help is appreciated.  I've read the guidelines for starting a chapter and would like to get more people involved.  I live in Central NJ (Sayreville.)

Sergal

• View Profile
Re: Would like to start a NJ Chapter.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 01:04:08 AM »
I am also in central NJ and would love this idea.  If there is any way I can help i would be more than happy to.  I own a large variety of handguns (.22 to .44 mag and most calibers in between) and wouldn't mind letting safe people use them.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 01:07:54 AM by Sergal »

VeganPilotMarty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 11:04:51 AM »
I'm in nyc and have been driving to Gun For Hire with people once a month.  Lets coordinate efforts for a minthly meetup.  We have been grabbing dinner at Veggie Heaven in Montclair afterwards.

Gwendolyn Patton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 10:41:46 PM »
Go to the Pink Pistols website and download the Pink Pistols Utility Manual. It gives you everything you need to start a chapter. When you have everything all together, drop me an email and I'll put you on the website.

Gwen

AlexTheSane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 11:34:53 AM »
Go to the Pink Pistols website and download the Pink Pistols Utility Manual. It gives you everything you need to start a chapter. When you have everything all together, drop me an email and I'll put you on the website.

Gwen

Great! Thank you Gwen!

Gwendolyn Patton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 10:58:24 AM »
You have any questions or anything for me, Alex? Haven't heard from you since you went to check out the Utility Manual. Need anything?