Author Topic: Hello from Ridgecrest, CA  (Read 456 times)

NewMommy310

• View Profile
Hello from Ridgecrest, CA
« on: March 26, 2017, 05:32:24 PM »
While not a member of LGBT community, I am a proud gun rights advocate for all.  I wanted to join this group because of what it represents: the right to self defense.  This is important to me as a woman and a motorcycle rider. California has passed some crazy gun laws, including making my S&W 380 Bodyguard illegal.  My gun now resides in Nevada because I cannot register it in California and use it with a CCW. The gun js a perfect size for when I ride and I am frustrated with my shrinking gun rights in California.  I wanted to connect with like minded people who understand the right to self defense, particularly because most attacks against women, like tbe LGBT community, are attacks against the person to cause serious bodily harm or death, not take my wallet. If there are Pink Pistols in California fighting this good fight of Constitutional carry, please get in contact with me.  You have another warrior willing to join the battle.  Thank you.

stephen_r_mills@comcast

• View Profile
Re: Hello from Ridgecrest, CA
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 08:53:08 AM »
Hi NewMommy,
We have a Pink Pistols in Sacramento area that practices each month. If you and your bike pass this way, we can certainly practice together.

Stephen