Author Topic: New from Hilton Head Island, SC  (Read 342 times)

Z_3

• View Profile
New from Hilton Head Island, SC
« on: May 01, 2017, 08:28:07 PM »
Hey all 0/, I am a (almost) 25 y.o. gay male! I recently just bought a Springfield XDS 9mm, my first. With recent events and the way the world is rapidly changing I figured it was time to protect my self. A friend of mine owns a gun shop around here, he helped me pick one out, another friend of mine who's an NRA instructor told me about the group.

I really didn't think much of the group at first, but it dawned on me, while everyone else is protecting themselves, why can't I? And why shouldn't anyone else? I hope I can get in touch with the local chapter, it would be really nice to get in touch with those like myself.

CarlMillerPhotos

• View Profile
Re: New from Hilton Head Island, SC
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 12:36:11 PM »
I'm up the road a bit in Charlotte, NC, but wanted to say, "Hi" anyway because I haven't run into too many people in the Carolinas yet. I'm a 9mm shooter as well (old Browning Hi-Power I've had since 1987) and always willing to share any knowledge I can. And for the record, I'm actually straight, but I'm a strong supporter of this organization and what it stands for! :-)

HISSETH

• Vets, Guns, Bear Pride, NFL, G.o.T., Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 12:09:15 AM »
Welcome to the Gun Club Newbie. Nice choice of weapon. Ask your buddies if it helps their accuracy to "aim, exhale, shoot". Practice, practice, practice.
HISSETH.... P.S. "How bout them Panthers!"
Defend those who will not defend themselves.

HuckleberryFun

• I'm your Huckleberry. That's just my game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 08:52:19 PM »
Welcome. Those Springfields are nice.